July 6, 2013 by Tammy
After you make your homemade almond milk, make this easy, homemade almond flour. I make it when I know we are going to be home for a few hours, like when our daughter is napping or in the evening when we are watching television. This flour is fantastic in gluten-free pancakes!
Homemade Almond Flour
-leftover almond pulp from your homemade almond milk
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper, and spread the almond pulp out on the paper.
3. Place in the oven for 3 hours so that the pulp gets dried out.
4. Remove from the oven and let cool.
5. Once cool, blend the dehydrated almond pulp in a blender to get a finer texture. Store in a mason jar in your refrigerator. Easy!